DaVinci is powered by the + years of expertise AMC Technology© brings to the contact center and CRM integration space. DaVinci offers a powerful platform, solutions and tools that improve contact center efficiency. The new release of DaVinci 7 offers stability and performance enhancements as well as a future proof solution (earlier versions may contain expiring technology, outside of AMC’s control, that could cause your environment to stop working properly).
As part of your upgrade to DaVinci, you’ll continue to get AMC’s user-friendly toolbar, along with access to DaVinci Creators Studio, a web-based portal with role-based functionality where contact center admins can browse, add and configure available apps and add users. The platform also supports cloud, premise and hybrid environments, so you can easily mix and match solutions if and when you need. For example, you may still utilize a premise telephony system, but looking to add cloud SMS.
What’s new in DaVinci?
- Support of Windows Server 2019.
- Built with latest version of .NET Framework (4.7.2)
- Support for TLS 1.2 (Previous versions of security protocols have vulnerabilities that require urgent need to upgrade)
- Improved license management using DaVinci Creators Studio online portal, which allows administrators to allocate licenses based on changes in business demands
- Improved performance in DaVinci premise, web-based API using latest version of IIS (web server)
- Support for single-sign-on using SAML 2.0
- Roll up of customer reported functional/ stability issues from earlier releases
- Support for cloud-based channel vendors
- Single pane of glass agent experience for hybrid and multi-channel deployments
- Better support for customers in their journey of migration to cloud
- DaVinci cloud platform offers ability to create custom apps based on customer business needs