Suggested by Michal Raz – Accepted – 1 Comments
We would like to disable the screen popup when the call is from an internal extension.
Our internal extensions have only 3 digits. When an agent receives an internal call – there is no need to open a new session in the WebUI.
We would like AMC to check whether it is possible to define that if the call is identified by AMC as an internal call (i.e. under 5 digits) – the ANI details of this call should not be communicated to SAP.
Scope Metals Group
Suggested by Shawn Tiedemann – Accepted – 0 Comments
Unique speed dial list per CRM Profile. This would provide a quick transfer (Warm/Cold) for the agent to send calls to other department/call queues.
Admissions agent receives a call...helps the caller with enrollment needs, however, now that caller needs to be transferred to Financial Aid for funding question(s).
Dropdown may list FinAid (automatically dials the queue or CDN for the FinAid ACD agents)
Suggested by Karthik Jayaraman – Rejected – 0 Comments
Hello everyone :)
Here is what we are looking for from the AMC OpenCTI adapter. Please read below for more details.
1. Cisco PG Server has the default workmode set to "Auto In", i.e. the parameter /defworkmode auto has been added
2. Phone has the setting to "Manual In"
1. How do we specify the work mode in OpenCTI server/CRM profile during either login to the phone (OR) changing the state on the phone from Aux -> Ready?
2. We are looking to set the work mode as "Manual In", so we can override the "Auto In" setting in the PG
We cannot find any such parameter(s) in profile settings
Can you please offer more details?
What we are looking for?
1. Leave the PG server with its default work mode as "auto"
2. In AMC Contact Canvas Server, specify the work mode as "manual in"
- either as a global setting during server startup
- or, during an agent login, as an additional parameter
- or, when changing state to Ready, as an additional parameter
3. The "Pending Work Mode" feature is not going to help us as we would like to have the agents not have to choose additional options during a call.
Appreciate your time and cooperation :)
Suggested by Grant Smith – Rejected – 0 Comments
Possibly allow x1234 or (###) ###-####; 1234 that way the click to dial recognizes a pause.
Other option allow the call to go through with the (###) ###-#### and Extension without error where then the User would still see the extension and enter it in when prompted saving the use of a Custom Field to house and Extension.
Thank you for your consideration
Suggested by Ron Campbell – Accepted – 1 Comments
Release Notes and Documentation for updates would help our IT and Business better use AMC Updates
Documentation provided on the 5.4 Dialer was very helpful in letting the business and IT know what to expect in each release and how it may be taken advantage of in our strategy.
Suggested by Ron Campbell – Rejected – 1 Comments
When a call is presented in Preview and a second call comes in, we have noticed;
if that second call comes in, it does not pop the record
If that second call has two records attached to that number, it shows the names, but does not give the Advanced search options
What we would like to see happen for that second call coming in is that the record for the second call is popped, or if it is attached to 2 records or more it gives the advanced search pop up, as it does if it is a single call.
When popping a record in the Adapter, the current search functionality search all sfdc records for any matches, causing mismatches, especially with internal calls which can match other types of record names
We would like to be able to limit this search to specific fields in specific objects, such as Prospects, Leads, Account
Suggested by Ron Campbell – Accepted – 2 Comments
In trying to chase down errors, it is very difficult managing the massive CTI Module log.
Even expanded to a high trace max size, it wraps around through a single day so that if you return to it looking for the mornings logs they are overwritten, and if you expand it any more, it won’t open in standard text editors so is unviewable.
Could a way be provided to expand on the archiving tools available before to allow a log to be archived automatically through the day to a manageable sixed file that can be compressed and left available for a configurable amount of days before being deleted as can be done on the Get Logs tool?
- We would like to be able to track the time between when a call is presented to an advisor and when the call is accepted.
Suggested by Ron Campbell – Rejected – 0 Comments
We would like to be able to require a disposition when an advisor skips or closes a call