Suggested by Karthik Jayaraman – Rejected
Hello everyone :)
Here is what we are looking for from the AMC OpenCTI adapter. Please read below for more details.
1. Cisco PG Server has the default workmode set to "Auto In", i.e. the parameter /defworkmode auto has been added
2. Phone has the setting to "Manual In"
1. How do we specify the work mode in OpenCTI server/CRM profile during either login to the phone (OR) changing the state on the phone from Aux -> Ready?
2. We are looking to set the work mode as "Manual In", so we can override the "Auto In" setting in the PG
We cannot find any such parameter(s) in profile settings
Can you please offer more details?
What we are looking for?
1. Leave the PG server with its default work mode as "auto"
2. In AMC Contact Canvas Server, specify the work mode as "manual in"
- either as a global setting during server startup
- or, during an agent login, as an additional parameter
- or, when changing state to Ready, as an additional parameter
3. The "Pending Work Mode" feature is not going to help us as we would like to have the agents not have to choose additional options during a call.
Appreciate your time and cooperation :)