Bookmarks are a powerful feature that would be nice to be enabled for SAP BCM<->Salesforce integration, this will give us capabilities that at the moment cannot be accomplished in our Service Cloud environment
Suggested by DSI_Telecom IMA – Rejected – 1 Comments
We need to consult metrology about AMC server. Could we have some methods to supervise realtime and statistics CTI activity ? (current agents logged, Amount of CMService interactions, performance or error etc...)
The ability to modify the trace level for the different log files that are generated without a restart of the services:
Having to restart services during production hours is not always feasible unless we have a critical issue that needs to be corrected.
Suggested by Karthik Jayaraman – Rejected – 0 Comments
Hello everyone :)
Here is what we are looking for from the AMC OpenCTI adapter. Please read below for more details.
1. Cisco PG Server has the default workmode set to "Auto In", i.e. the parameter /defworkmode auto has been added
2. Phone has the setting to "Manual In"
1. How do we specify the work mode in OpenCTI server/CRM profile during either login to the phone (OR) changing the state on the phone from Aux -> Ready?
2. We are looking to set the work mode as "Manual In", so we can override the "Auto In" setting in the PG
We cannot find any such parameter(s) in profile settings
Can you please offer more details?
What we are looking for?
1. Leave the PG server with its default work mode as "auto"
2. In AMC Contact Canvas Server, specify the work mode as "manual in"
- either as a global setting during server startup
- or, during an agent login, as an additional parameter
- or, when changing state to Ready, as an additional parameter
3. The "Pending Work Mode" feature is not going to help us as we would like to have the agents not have to choose additional options during a call.
Appreciate your time and cooperation :)
Suggested by Grant Smith – Rejected – 0 Comments
Possibly allow x1234 or (###) ###-####; 1234 that way the click to dial recognizes a pause.
Other option allow the call to go through with the (###) ###-#### and Extension without error where then the User would still see the extension and enter it in when prompted saving the use of a Custom Field to house and Extension.
Thank you for your consideration
Suggested by Ron Campbell – Rejected – 1 Comments
When a call is presented in Preview and a second call comes in, we have noticed;
if that second call comes in, it does not pop the record
If that second call has two records attached to that number, it shows the names, but does not give the Advanced search options
What we would like to see happen for that second call coming in is that the record for the second call is popped, or if it is attached to 2 records or more it gives the advanced search pop up, as it does if it is a single call.
We would like to be able to require a disposition when an advisor skips or closes a call
Currently(184.108.40.206) within the Adapter, a user can call an outside line, and then conference this call with another user.
A session is created with all of the callers involved, beneath each calling session there are purple buttons.
If the originating caller hits the purple phone Icon, a Drop Party Error popup is received.
If the user hits the red phone Icon below the entire session, which is also active, they are allowed to drop out of the call.
We would like for the purple phone Icon either to drop the caller out of the call, or be unavailable to avoid causing the Drop Party Error